Rose Hill Montessori Preschool's Response to COVID-19
Openings available. COVID-19 precautions are in place.
Please carefully read our COVID-19 plan here.
Please join us for an Open House:
- Saturday the 8th, 11AM to 2PM.
- Sunday the 23rd, 11AM to 2PM.
- Saturday the 6th, 10AM to 1PM.
- Saturday the 20th, 11AM to 1PM.
Call 425-881-8710 to schedule a tour.
(Please leave a clear phone # on the answering machine if we are unable to pick up the phone when you call, and we will get back to you soon.)
- Teachers will wear masks and frequently wash our hands. Teacher's temperature will be taken daily.
- Classroom materials will be washed and sanitized daily.
- Tables and chairs will be washed and sanitized daily.
- Bathroom will be washed and sanitized daily.
- Outdoor climber will be washed and sanitized daily.
- All of the above more frequently as needed.
- Children will wear a hat (provided) with a clear face screen while at preschool. Children will have the option of wearing a mask (also provided). Both will be cleaned daily.
- Children will be supervised as they wash their hands. Hand washing will occur when a child's hands enter the mouth, nose or eye area, in addition to before and after eating a snack, and after toileting.
- Teachers will use a no-contact thermometer to take the child's temperature while the child is still in his/her car seat. Children with termperatures of more than 100º will not be admitted to preschool. Parent will sign a form confirming that the child is healthy and has not come in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19. This is done daily. If parent answers yes to any questions, child will not be admitted to preschool.
- Parents are not allowed into the classroom but will remain in the car as a teacher retrieves the child, walking him or her to the classroom.
For more information, please contact Storm at: